The blog post about Chinese Wedding Invitation Card Wording was published at April 19, 2017 at 8:06 am. It is posted under the Wedding Invitation category. Chinese Wedding Invitation Card Wording is tagged with Chinese Wedding Invitation Card Wording, Chinese, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Wording..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
This image of Chinese Wedding Invitation Card Wording have 5 attachments it's including Chinese Wedding Invitation Card Wording, Chinese Wedding Invite Wording Templates Wedding Invitations, Chinese Double Happiness Modern Invitation - Easy To Edit And Print At, Chinese Wedding Invitation Format Sample, Template For Chinese Wedding Invitation More. Here are the pictures:
For each couple, marriage could be the most appealing. However not sometimes, some lovers perhaps struggle just before their happy evening. Because taking good care of the marriage ceremony isn't included simple these exact things occur obviously. Several things should be looked after, from your building where the marriage reception, recipes, wedding gowns, decorations to invitations.
Sometimes brides also want to exhibit the pre-wedding pictures on wedding cards. It does not matter if you would like to-do it, particularly given that there are many people that want to start to see the face of the woman. Wedding photographs over a Chinese Wedding Invitation Card Wording may eliminate the attention of friends and enhance the layout of the request card, by installing a pre.
Visit convention. It'd not harm to go to a marriage event, if you prefer to truly save prices. Instant if you find a card that fits invitation that's been outlined together with the household and the pair scheduling. It pulls if the wedding event function typically gets an advantage price of owner. Obtain a discount of 20% off the standard value or get it does save money plus gifts invitation card quantity is very successful.