Platinum Anniversary Rings was posted on April 28, 2017 at 9:37 pm. This post is posted under the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Anniversary Rings is tagged with Platinum Anniversary Rings, Platinum, Anniversary, Rings..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This image about Platinum Anniversary Rings have 6 photos including Hover To Zoom, 17+ Images About Rings On Pinterest | Alexandrite Jewelry, White Gold And Anniversary Bands, Whether It's Your First Anniversary Or Your Fiftieth, Diamond Anniversary Rings Are Always Appropriate - And Appreciated. Don't Let The Name Fool You., 1 Carat Diamond Womens Anniversary Ring, Antique Deco Platinum Old Mine Diamond Anniversary Ring ., 1.0ctw Three Stone Round Trellis Diamond Anniversary Ring In Platinum SI H-I .. Below are the images:
Are you currently pounding waiting revered occasion in your lifetime? It is a feeling that's believed by all women with this globe. Union will be the time anticipated desire many women even simply because they were girls. To obtain benefits in accordance with our desires, not really a woman wedding to find assistance from lovers who've been married, searching the Internet, or for some people who would rather use a tote coordinator that is large weeding services. All of it got down to produce their dreams' marriage.
There are numerous what to the attention of prospective newlyweds in prep for union, but are as important since the others, you must take some time to decide on designer wedding dresses that boost your appearance, for it is for your woman, we'll provide you with recommendations on choosing a Platinum Anniversary Rings suitable on the wedding day.
Try to find Relatives Or Buddies Women Choosing Wedding Dress. Request aid from buddies or relatives who'd happily accompany you to select a wedding dress, because your accomplice may not be ready to accompany you continue to select a wedding dress, particularly when your partner is actually a fresh professional whose career is on the rise, obviously he doesn't wish to hinder the function picking a wedding dress that may have a lot of period.