Pocket Envelope Wedding Invitations was posted on October 26, 2017 at 7:55 pm. It is posted at the Wedding Invitation category. Pocket Envelope Wedding Invitations is tagged with Pocket Envelope Wedding Invitations, Pocket, Envelope, Wedding, Invitations..
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Envelopeen•ve•lope (en′və lōp′, än′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a flat paper container, as for a letter or thin package, usually having a gummed flap or other means of closure.
- something that envelops;
a wrapper, integument, or surrounding cover.
- a surrounding or enclosing structure, as a corolla or an outer membrane.
- [Geom.]a curve or surface tangent to each member of a set of curves or surfaces.
- (of a modulated carrier wave) a curve connecting the peaks of a graph of the instantaneous value of the electric or magnetic component of the carrier wave as a function of time.
- the fabric structure enclosing the gasbag of an aerostat.
- the gasbag itself.
- the airtight glass or metal housing of a vacuum tube.Also, envelop.
- the technical limits within which an aircraft or electronic system may be safely operated.
- push the envelope, to stretch the limits, as of technological advance, social propriety, etc.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
This image about Pocket Envelope Wedding Invitations have 4 images it's including Black Metallic Shimmer Wedding Invitations DIY Pocket Envelopes Folder Classic | EBay, POCKET FOLD WEDDING INVITATIONS DIY ENVELOPES INVITE METALLIC SLEEVE CARDS | EBay - Check Out Navarragardens, Bronson Wedding Invitation LARGE Pocketfold With Ribbon Tie - Ivory, Gold & Black, 78+ Images About Invitations & Scrapbooking On Pinterest | Parchment Cards, Lace Wedding Invitations And Pink Damask. Here are the photos:
A Pocket Envelope Wedding Invitations May Save Spending while in the Longterm. Price may well be more pricey than purchasing an engagement ring alone when you're investing in a wedding ring packages. You choose to obtain a wedding-ring as well since there is the entire importance with this set later if the future later. Typically, you also have problem in identifying the right or suitable ring for the potential later and will save.
Contemplate To Modify Band Between Males with Party Women's Occasion. The ideal selection for a wedding ring set will be to purchase a wedding band that match the other person. Having a collection like this, you have of shopping for a marriage ring that fit the choice or unique bands that fit each individual's personality.
Buyers are purchasing, possess a choice of several set to be considered, in order that they will probably get yourself a Pocket Envelope Wedding Invitations that matches their features that are individual. A stone wedding ring set is really a finest alternate course so that you can buy a wedding-ring and wedding-ring separately, as well as a good way to entail your partner to be able to exchange ideas in the act of selecting and purchasing.