The post of Wedding Invitation Reply Card Wording was published at October 26, 2017 at 7:55 pm. It is published under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Reply Card Wording is tagged with Wedding Invitation Reply Card Wording, Wedding, Invitation, Reply, Card, Wording..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Replyre•ply (ri plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to make answer in words or writing;
respond: to reply to a question.
- to respond by some action, performance, etc.: to reply to the enemy's fire.
- to return a sound;
- to answer a defendant's plea.
- to return as an answer (usually used in a negative combination or fol. by a clause with that): Not a syllable did he reply. He replied that no one would go.
- an answer or response in words or writing.
- a response made by some action, performance, etc.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
This article about Wedding Invitation Reply Card Wording have 3 images including Unique Wedding Reply Cards - Wedding Invitation Sample. Unique Wedding Reply Cards Wedding Invitation Sample, Wedding Invitation Reply Card Wording ., How To Correctly Word Your Wedding RSVP Card. Here are the attachments:
For every couple, relationship could be the most desired. But not occasionally, some lovers perhaps struggle just before their evening that is happy. Because taking good care of the wedding wedding isn't integrated easy, these specific things occur naturally. A lot of things must be cared for, from your building where the marriage reception, recipes, wedding dresses, designs to wedding invites.
Occasionally brides also desire to present the pre wedding pictures . It does not matter if you'd like to-do it, particularly since there are lots of people that want to begin to see the face of the bride. Wedding photos on the Wedding Invitation Reply Card Wording can eliminate the interest of friends and add to the style of the request card by installing a pre.
Visit with wedding exhibit. If you like to save expenses, it would not harm to visit with a wedding convention. Instant scheduling if you learn a card that satisfies request that has been discussed with the pair as well as the household. If the wedding exhibition occasion frequently is getting a plus value of owner it brings. Obtain a discount of 20% off the price that is standard or get it does spend less plus gifts invitation card range is fairly lucrative.