This image about Wedding Invite Word Template was posted at October 26, 2017 at 7:55 pm. It is uploaded in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invite Word Template is tagged with Wedding Invite Word Template, Wedding, Invite, Word, Template..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitein•vite (v. in vīt′;n. in′vīt),USA pronunciation v., -vit•ed, -vit•ing, n.
- to request the presence or participation of in a kindly, courteous, or complimentary way, esp. to request to come or go to some place, gathering, entertainment, etc., or to do something: to invite friends to dinner.
- to request politely or formally: to invite donations.
- to act so as to bring on or render probable: to invite accidents by fast driving.
- to call forth or give occasion for: Those big shoes invite laughter.
- to attract, allure, entice, or tempt.
- to give invitation;
offer attractions or allurements.
- [Informal.]an invitation.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Wedding Invite Word Template have 2 photos including Stylized Laurels Printable Wedding Invitation Template Download, Microsoft Wedding Invitation Templates Microsoft Wedding Invitation Templates Broomedia Ideas. Following are the photos:
We will speak about Wedding Invite Word Template, but before that I want to give some assistance to your wedding, today. Sometime it's better to make a wedding invitation that is genuinely basic. Only place anything essential in-it if you should be interested to make one. Often in a marriage card, comprised a map or program of the positioning where the marriage took place. These routes would be the primary demands once the wedding spot is done for visitors who live away from town, particularly at the location of technique or in home.
Frequently the invitation card vendor presently has a road of the place of assembly area or the building, but the woman must make their own subsequently reviewed using the supplier to chart the location of the house. Be sure the location guide prepared with the path to the wedding place in accordance so your attendees don't wander off.
When you need to printing, doublecheck the Wedding Invite Word Template types that are all correct and in compliance with your needs. Things that should be checked is the name of the bride and subject the time and date of the marriage plus a chart of the website approach. Prior to the wedding begins, picking a wedding style nice basic you certainly can do ahead of time. Prepare everything totally as explained above so your celebration operates efficiently and in accordance with that which you along with your partner desires.